Fostoria Country Club
Public Welcome!Fostoria Country Club & Banquet Facility is one of northwest Ohio’s finest public venues for a round of golf with friends or to celebrate that special occasion in our historic clubhouse. Originally built in 1916 with a log cabin style clubhouse, 9-hole golf course, and 2 clay tennis courts, the property was eventually redesigned and expanded to its current 18-hole configuration in 1971 by course architect Jack Kidwell. The original clubhouse has been expanded through the years with the addition of a full kitchen, the Par Room, and the 19th Hole. Today, the course is known for its well maintained bent grass greens and fairways and offers challenging play for every level of golfer.